web design tutorial


HEY GUYS ....... THIS IS YALIKZ.
TROUBLE YET MAKE YOU OWN WEB DESIGN specify. ITS NEED THIS

web design business startup kit was essentially put together for freelancers like you that are looking to either start up a web design business for the first time or enhance your existing business with some knock out strategies, contracts, document templates and a no nonsense "how to" complete step by step business guide.

My name is John Roberts and I've been freelancing since 2001. I work from my home office here in Brisbane, Australia. In the last 9 years, I've been exposed to some of the toughest, nastiest, nicest, friendliest and weirdest clients you could ever possibly imagine! Some clients that I wanted to hug, others that I wanted to strangle! Projects that I've made a lot of money out of, others I've made an absolute fortune from.

In March 2001, I quit my full time job and decided to start my own business - I had absolutely no idea how, or if it would work, but it sure has -- and its been awesome! The experiences I've encountered since then have been interesting to say the least. At time's it's been a wild ride of ups and downs, and uncertainty -- however one thing has remained constant -- I've continually made a lot of money doing what I love - designing websites.

I'll admit, I may not have a flash office, with an expensive leather chair, or 20 staff running around, and a personal receptionist -- believe me, I dont want the stress. But what I do have is a successful freelance web design business, that has grown from building websites for my friends and family and just half a dozen clients to turning over $160,000 per year, every year since I started. And what's best of all is that I am my own boss!


READ MORE: